måndag 25 april 2011

The bird is the word

Daniel here again. Because Hannah is, as I mentioned, a lazy bum(she's actually at school but it's funnier to call her stuff when she's actually being productive).

Anyway! We are now back from our trip and I'm back to spending my time in the apartment all day, working on getting my commissions started soon and then whip up a decent enough portfolio. I plan on sending it off to.. well hopefully a bunch of places but mainly White Wolf. I know I wont get a job if I send it to Wizards of the Coast but they say you should always try even if you don't think you'll get it. So I will do just so!

In other news, we are moving in to town in just a couple of days. At last <3



Daniel

PS. I would have uploaded a photo from our trip but I seem to have misplaced the cable for the camera somewhere.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar