onsdag 20 april 2011

A start




A
new start is it right, A blog to tell about me and my boyfriend.
Our small steps in life as we aim for our own home and to be able to work with art in different forms.
My name is Hannah, I'm 18 years old and study to be an Actress, my mind is free at most points always saying what I think is right or wrong.

I've been drawing since I was a kid, but started more serious when I was 11 I think.
My Goals is to be an tattoo artist and I already got 4 tattoos on my own.
I have done 4 tattoo's on people in my life and aim on making more, alot more.


About me and Daniel,
we met about a year ago over a website, Swedish one when my ex girlfriend told me about this drawing program called Sai. After talking to him for a bit I decided I wanted to meet him as I went to my mother who lives in the same town. After a few please and what not he agreed to meet.
It was amazing. Being silly walking around in town, eating icecream, taking pictures of birds and alot of drawing.
It took about 2 month's until I confessed that I was inlove, almost one year, thinking about it makes my heart skip a beat.

Anyway, We now moved together and live with my father in a small town outside Norrköping, we are moving in there in 2 weeks to a beautiful apartment, can hardly wait!

So stay with us, watch and maybe learn to know us as we make our way to our own paradise.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar